This image shows the original buildings of the George Henry Moore and his wife Laura Zania Frazier's ranch on Grizzley Gulch. The dirt road was the original road from the state highway north of Woody to White River.
The following text is on the back of the photo: "Mr. G.H. Moore's Place at Grizzly, Kern Co. Cal on the road to White River, Tulare County, Cal. Corral on the left of road, stack of wheat hay on the right. Residence in the right background. Garden and fruit trees in Grizzly Gulch to right of house. Photo by M.A. Gates, Sept, 1904."